Monday, June 4, 2012

Mother's Day 2012 and more...

Since I don't have much time to blog I've got to post several events at a time. Most of the pictures are on Mother's day. The other pictures are just misc. pictures. I have been trying to take many pictures since I've gotten my new Canon...love it!!!

Mother's day was wonderful. A couple months ago Anthony asked me one day, as I was watching him ride his bike, "mom, where's your bike?" Of course I said I didn't have one. He said that I needed to buy a bike. I told Robby the story and I guess it stuck b/c for Mother's day I got a cruiser. It is a bike I thought I'd NEVER ever buy...totally not me...but so so so fun! I love it. It even has a seat on the back for Avery. Now we can go for bike rides on the trails in our neighborhood. It was the perfect gift!

Papa playing baseball with Anthony
Mimi and Avery reading
Avery getting loving from her Papa
Nanny and Anthony
Anthony is quite the ball player!!!
4 Generations (My mom and her mother. Avery and me...WOW)
Nanny & Avery Belle

I have very good yard workers. Avery loves to spread the mulch all over the sidewalk!
Making Mommy's beds pretty
Anthony has always been a book lover...he loves to sit and read (or make up his story)
He even does pretty good without yelling at sister for dumping all the books out and sitting in the book basket :)
She loves her brother!!!

No comments: