Monday, February 6, 2012

My Baby's One

Well...Little Miss Avery had her first birthday party this past weekend! We celebrated her first birthday down in Texas City at her Cici and G-Bob's house, like we did Anthonys. My sister n law's son, Maverick, also celebrated his first b-day. They are 1 month apart so we decided to do the parties together. Our theme was Sock Monkey and everything turned out so cute. Of course it was a big bash, like all the DeSanto parties! I have lots of pictures of the smash cakes...but Avery was pooped and didn't make it to the opening of the gifts. Thanks to everyone who got Avery a gift! Her real b-day is not until this weekend, the 11th. I have arrangements already for professional pictures that will be coming up...so keep posted......(yeah right...if I ever blogged!)


I just can't hardly believe that my baby is turning one. She is not walking yet, so maybe she'll be like Anthony and walk at 13 months. Her hair is SOOOO long and hits her nose, so it has to be in a clip or pony at all times or she can't see. I love her hair so much. I am very blessed to have such precious and healthy children. I can't thank God enough for everything he's given me! If only he could give me more time to blog...he he he!


Nanny and Avery
Big Brother Anthony (who's 3 now)
Avery Loved the brisket and pasta!
Most precious picture!!!
We celebrated cousin Maverick's 1st b-day too!
Yummy Pasta!!!
Happy Birthday to you!
Dig in darling!
"stay away...my cake!"
"but I want some!"

No comments: