Thursday, July 14, 2011

Avery turns 5 months old

This week Avery turned 5 months old! She is becoming such a big-little girl :) She rolls over from back to tummy. Loves tummy time. Loves her cereal and bottles. Just started her on peas this week and she DOES NOT like them. She gagged and threw up...so we keep trying but still not sure about them. I will try green beans next. Anthony always loved his food, maybe Avery will be our picky eater...oh great!!! She giggles and laughs. Her absolutely FAVORITE thing is her brother's voice! When she hears him talk her whole body starts shaking and she gets the biggest grin. That will always be like that...right??? They will be best friends, right???

Don't answer that!

Here is Avery at 5 months:
I'm 5 months old
It's just not the same without the pink teddy!
Priceless!!!
Avery stared at Anthony the whole time they sat there
Cousin Cheyenne


Well, as most of you know we sold our house in Alvin and moved north. We are currently living with my folks until our house is complete. We are building in Forney. Looks like we might close the end of August (not early enough). I have been in search of a job ALL summer, checking job openings for about 6 different districts around Forney, like a crazy girl! Had a job interview in Forney but didn't get it...hmmm, oh well. So yesterday I went on another interview for Mesquite ISD and already got the job...YAY. All I have to say is "thanks Mesquite ISD for welcoming me to the area!" Maybe Forney will have something next year. I really wanted to work in the same district as Rob so we could be near each other, but also have the same holidays. I just need to thank God for this job in Mesquite...it's super tough right now to get a job in the teaching field.

No comments: