Ok, those of you who actually keep up with my blog...I'm sorry it's been so long. This morning I sit homeless in Texas City at my in-laws house. We are living out of about 10 suitcases. It's horrible, I can't find the suitcase I need when I'm trying to find something. I must get organized since we will be living this way all summer. Friday morning we will leave to go to Corinth where my mom and dad live and we'll stay with them the rest of the summer until our house in Forney is finished. Yesterday Robby and his dad drove the Uhauls up to Forney and put my house into storage. For those of you who don't know, Robby is taking a coaching job in Forney so that is the reason for this move.
OK...I have SO SO SO much to blog. So, I am going to start back in February when Avery was born. I posted her newborn pictures, so I will go from there. I will try to catch up with the post all week long. So keep checking back :)
Here are just a few pictures of Avery when she was 2 months old. Next post will be Easter.


No comments:
Post a Comment