Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Momma's Day

My little Boy...who made Mother's Day and every day PERFECT


Mother's Day was just wonderful. It wasn't much relaxation though...we were on the go all day. Next year I think I want to just do nothing but hang out with Anthony AT HOME and relax.

We woke up early and drove to my in-laws for church at 9:30 mass, then took Anthony to their house for lunch and nap. Then headed over to Robby's aunt's house for a big yummy lunch. Then to the Grandparents to say hello for a couple hours. Then to Judges in San Leon for dinner with my family...then headed home around 8:00 pm...It was a very busy day. Too much for me, Anthony, and Robby! But it was fun and we got to see a lot of family.

Anthony gave me a very beautiful charm that said "mommy" on it. I added it to the necklace and pearl that he gave me last year. It is very special. I tried to take a picture of it but apparently my "old timey" camera won't take a REALLY close up picture...I tried every setting. Oh well.

When we were at Aunt Janet's house Anthony tripped over an end table and fell forward and hit his head on her cabinet. He had the biggest bump on his forhead that he'd ever had! It was horrible. My heart started hurting for him and he cried for about 1 minute then wanted to play. I was very confussed...shouldn't he be screaming for like 30 minutes? Good thing Nurse Cici was there to make sure he was fine. And the day went on...

Anthony eating the Mother's Day card he gave me

Check out the Mother's Day breakfast that Robby made for me (he had to do it on Saturday morning since Sunday was too busy)Thanks honey. That was the BEST omlet EVER!!!!!!!!


Here's the HUGE bump on his forhead...poor baby!


Daddy showing Anthony how to use his bubble gun, but he's just interested in...

THE VACUUM CLEANER!


Anthony and his Great Grandmother
The Men Grilling steaks
Anthony and cousin Kailee

No comments: