I can't believe my baby boy is about to be a year old! It really has gone by fast...like everyone says. I am so thankful for my little boy. I thank God every day for a healthy son. It's has a long and lonely fall (being a single mom and a football widow). But it is finally over! I am happy and sad at the same time. Happy to have my husband back but sad to see the season over, only making it to the first round of playoffs! Rob leaves at 5:30 am every morning and got home about 8 pm (Anthony already asleep most nights) during the football season. So I was basically a single parent for 4 months. And I will admit...it wasn't easy.
Anthony is getting so big. His favorite thing is bath time. He loves to walk behind his toy-walkers. I am just waiting for the day he takes his first step. He's so good at walking (like it's nothing) using his walkers, but hasn't tried to take that first step. He does let go and stand up to balance but then falls to his bottom. His favorite toy is a toss up between the remote control or Brady and Holly's bones...imagine that! For his birthday you might consider buying something for yourself and giving him the box :)
Next week we are having family photos. I can't wait to post those pictures, I already know they will be fabulous because of LeeAnn (the best photographer ever!) She can make poopoo look pretty! We also have a HUGE party coming up on Dec 12th for Anthony's 1st birthday (I think there are a little over 100 people invited...YIKES) But half of those people are family. It should be lots of fun. All of Anthony's friends are invited and mommy and daddy's friends too.
11 months pictures...
Sorry about the blurry pictures, my camera moved to a different setting...I'm not sure what happened!
Anthony loves playing with the dog bowls...he actually took the black rubber off the bowl and put it around his head. It's amazing what they can get done in the 30 seconds you walk out of the room!


No comments:
Post a Comment