Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Little HANDSOME Pumpkin!!!

Today we took our little pumpkin to see all the other pumpkins at the pumpkin patch here in Alvin...he had a great time. Is he not just the cutest thing you've ever seen? I'm his mama so I get to say that!!! The pictures turned out amazing...we went at the perfect picture time...so no sun to worry about.





I THINK THIS IS MY FAVORITE







My sister and brother n law came in town to visit with Anthony and see one of Robby's games. We had a great time! Saturday morning when Anthony woke up he started crying and didn't stop for hours. There was nothing anyone could do to make him feel better, so my mother n law and I loaded the car and headed to the UTMB Emergency Clinic around 11 am, and good thing we did. Anthony's left ear was very bad...YES another ear infection. He had a blister on the eardrum. They gave him a dose of Motrin and a shot of antibiotics...you wouldn't believe how much better he was in 30 mintues...that Motrin worked miracles. He started playing peek-a-boo with Grandma Cici on the way home...WOW, what a different child. He has had a smile on his face ever since! I know this sounds like I'm a bad mom, but we actually took him to the very end of Robby's football game on Saturday. He was feeling so much better and laughing and playing. We got there and the game was over! But at least Anthony got to see his daddy for a minute.
Aunt Michi and my Grandma Cici


My Aunt Michi


My Coach Daddy and Mama


Aunt Michelle and Uncle Matt

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love all of the pics as always! I am still ready to give you our ENT's # in case you want to get a specialists advice on his ears, just let me know ok! We love ya'll, can't wait to see Anthony again!!