Anthony's birthday will be December 11, 2008...so mark your calendars!!! He will be born around 7 am that Thursday morning. Yesterday, Monday, I went back to the doctor...remember we were going to see if we could have the c-section moved to the 15th. That didn't seem to work out with any of the doctors, so they kept the c-section scheduled for the 11th. We are both fine with that and believe that Anthony will be just fine! We could use all the prayers you can send our way - in hopes that Anthony's lungs will be fine and he will only need minimal help. He will be born at 36 1/2 weeks that Thursday. We are very excited about having a little Christmas baby, and having him early will give me a few more weeks (with pay :) to stay home with him. I have pre-op the 10th (Wednesday) so my last day of work will be that Tuesday...one week from today. I still haven't finished all my long-term sub plans so I have a lot to do in one week. Still a little more Christmas shopping, but did get most of that done over the Thanksgiving break. Anthony's room is ready (as you can see from the pictures). And my belly feels (and looks) ready too! I feel like I'm carrying a very heavy basketball around. I just can't believe how big he's gotten...and I'm delivering 3 1/2 weeks early.
I will be making sure that LOTS of pictures get taken at the hospital so I can post them on my blog when I get home. Wish me luck...and prayers for the baby and my recovery.
Oh, I have my school shower on the 4th and a coaches shower on the 6th...so more pics to come this weekend :)

Couldn't pass up all the cute Christmas outfits: one for Christmas eve eve, one for Christmas eve, one for Mass, and one for Christmas day :)

Anthony's bedroom

Another picture of his bedroom

Here's that heavy basketball!

It's not that bad...really!
1 comment:
HOLY COW...I can't believe you are going to be a mommy next Thursday. I'm so excited for you! I wonder when my little miracles will decide to come? Sending our love and prayers!!
Love~
Cory, Hayley, and Holly
(Brooks and Burkley too)
Post a Comment